Logo Positioning

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Logo Positioning

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dareadel
    Participant

Please take a look at the logo on my website at http://water-filter-tips-blog.com. I would to positioning it either absolutely or somehow so it aligns with the black header.

SoZo

You could add top margin to #title-area

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

dareadel
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply but can you tell me the appropriate height and the specific CSS code. My CSS knowledge is intermediate so I need some help.  Thanks.

Au Coeur
    Participant

You can add a margin-top to your title div to position your logo down. It looks like you will need to make the image smaller if you want it to fit completely in the black bar, though.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Au Coeur
    Participant

#title-area {
    margin-top: 23px;
    }

Looks right to me, however your image looks like it might hang off the bottom.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

dareadel
    Participant

Thank you very much. I reduced the image size and it now fits perfectly. I appreciate your time.

Au Coeur
    Participant

No problem. :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Logo Positioning’ is closed to new replies.