Magazine Pro home page fails to load

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Magazine Pro home page fails to load

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Callum 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Callum
    Participant

Hi,

Occasionally I have an issue with the Magazine Pro home page loading.

The nave bar, logo and ‘Featured” article page loads but nothing else. If I’m logged in the wordpress menu bar at the top doesn’t open either.

Other pages are not affected.

Any thoughts?

http://www.rugbycoaching.org

nutsandbolts

I’m getting the same thing… That’s really weird. There are no errors on the page from what I can tell.

You might have your host’s support look into the issue – I can’t see anything on the front end that should be causing a problem like this.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Callum
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

I will follow up with host as it still isn’t resolved.

I’ve seen it happen before I think and just bounce back, but it’s now a real concern.

anitac
    Participant

Desactivate the Flow Player plugin I see on your website, and any other plugins you have activated.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Callum
    Participant

Hi

I went through and tested all the plugins. I use Digital Access Pass as a membership/product selling back end and it seems their ‘LiveLinks’ plugin is the issue.

Will contact their support.

anitac
    Participant

Great, glad you found it. When in doubt… deactivate plugins.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Callum
    Participant

Amazingly my paid support with them ran out 3 days ago. Will see what options I have.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.