Magazine Pro : I am disappointed

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Magazine Pro : I am disappointed

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  KeithAdv 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

phoenix13
    Participant

I am disappointed … The new child theme Pro magazine is visually empty, poor level design … It looks like a framework of the framework. The version before was beautiful, but the news is so empty … I stay with the old version of the Magazine child theme. Why such a design error in the new version?! One of the two themes included in WordPress is much more beautiful, it means that there is a problem with the new child theme Magazine Pro …

I am very disappointed and I do not know if I will continue with Genesis in the future …

braddalton
    Participant

I think from the demo it looks great.

You will need to add high qaulity images which is easy.

Adding more functions to that theme is also very easy in my opinion.

William
    Participant

I guess tastes differ. I was never that thrilled with the previous version, but I think the current Magazine Pro is beautiful.

Victor Font
    Participant

I just upgraded one of my sites from Magazine to Magazine Pro. It looks great to me and because it is now html5, it’s definitely faster. Take a look: http://fontlifepublications.com/

snakeair
    Participant

I love the new one and agree with the above poster’s response. I have this theme installed but have not got around to using the homepage widget’s yet. I need to add more images to blog posts before I play around with the homepage setup.

I still want to tweak the theme myself which I will get around to this week. HTML 5 theme’s are awesome.

worldviewpr
    Participant

I’ve been waiting over a month for Mag Pro and am busily trying to break it. I love the crisp sharp look. Go big or stay home. It needs a dash of color, maybe, but this is where some great images and some deft .css in menus, section headers, and headlines can make a difference. do have questions about the font-family Icon, and use of Roboto and Raleway. BG et al had a reason for choosing those so would like the back story on that is possible.

KeithAdv
    Participant

Ha! Definitely different strokes…, etc. I took one look at Magazine Pro and said, “there’s my next blog.” I’m going to break it out as soon as I finish my current project.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.