Media Library/Media Upload Issue

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Media Library/Media Upload Issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

adfy01
    Participant

A client’s having an issue with their website:

This is what I get when I go to the Insert Media link. It doesn’t matter what I click on, it always opens my personal files and will not let me upload nor use the existing pictures. It’s like none of the pictures acknowledge that they have been clicked on. When I click on the left side menu – Insert Media, Create Gallery, Set Featured Image, etc. it opens the personal files on my computer. The ‘Insert Into Page’ button doesn’t work at all. The page freezes up and will not let me close it so I have to use my back arrow to leave the page.

All of their plugins and WP platform are up to date.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  adfy01. Reason: more info
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  adfy01. Reason: more info
    http://bit.ly/12TrVBi

AC
    Blocked

First rule of thumb, is to disable the plugins to see if it will work. If it does, then activate the plugins one by one testing to make sure it still works. When it stops – you’ve located the plugin causing the conflict.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.