Menu and social header on mobile

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Menu and social header on mobile

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sirjohnson
    Participant

Hi, I am using clip cart theme for my page http://www.arti.is

How can i remove menu and social widget in header only for mobile. When i open my page on mobile device it compressed and look messy. is it possible to remove these ion the header only for mobile device?

Anita
    Participant

Install the Jetpack plugin. It has a really nice Mobile feature in there that will convert your site to mobile web with a mobile menu. It’s pretty nice. I have an Android. It give the visitor a link also to see the site in REGULAR viewing mode too. Try that before you hack you code.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sirjohnson
    Participant

I´ll try that. but them mobile menu is showing but it dont work.

Anita
    Participant

No, the menu will work – it converts it to a mobile friendly version so that the menus work.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.