Menu help

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

iPatrona
    Participant

I have to explain first what i have seen in demo sites for you to understand what i want to do…
    in themes … Magazine and in Agency .. i’ve also noticed “it” in generator theme.

menu options when you hover over them AND click… NOT always do they get redirected to a page… nothing happens unless you slide down to the suboptions and then click… for example in the magazine theme it happens in menu name “sample” … you click on “sample” and you get a redirect… but when you click on menu name “layouts”, “templates” or “colors” you do NOT get a redirect … you have to slide down to the suboptions then click for the redirect… follow???

similar happens with Agency and Generator themes, as i’m sure those are not the only themes that this occurs in…

What i want to do is exactly that… have NO redirect for certain menu names.. and DO have redirects for others… HOW do i set that up?
    my site currently has every menu name going to the redirect…

I hope I am explaining this right…

Any ideas?

http://www.ipatrona.com/BYSC1

Susan

If I am understanding you correctly, you want a top level menu item that doesn’t go anywhere, and the person has to click on the sub-menu item.

If that is the case, create a menu item by using the link function, give the menu item a name, but instead of putting in a URL, use # as the url

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

iPatrona
    Participant

That sounds right.
    just tried it … worked great , thank you!

Susan

You’re welcome. :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Menu help’ is closed to new replies.