Menu items directing to home page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Menu items directing to home page

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Hello,
    For some reason when I click on the menu items on this page it just directs back to the home page. I have no idea what could be going on.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

http://joyinthemidstof.com/

AC
    Blocked

It appears this is a custom theme. The navigation is somehow inside the #header wrap and picking up the URL from the header.

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Thank you. I’m noticing that on another theme I’m working on. I don’t understand because I’ve never had this problem before, and I’m not doing anything differently than I normally do.

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

EDITING to say this is another site I’m having issues with. I will start a new thread for that.
    Even stripping all of my custom CSS from the navigation down, my nav is still in the header area. I just don’t know what to do here.

http://thelearnedfangirl.com/

AC
    Blocked

Have you recently updated to a new version of WP, Genesis or Both? Are you plugins up-to-date? Lastly, have you recently added the same plugin to both websites? You may want to disable your plugins.

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

I’ve run it through validators, and fixed any small errors. I have deactivated all plugins, and that didn’t help. I did recently upgrade WP, and Genesis. Do I/can I revert back? I’ve never had a problem before with WordPress or Genesis updates.
    Thank you so much!

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

UPDATE: Even when I create custom links, they still do not direct to the appropriate page.

AC
    Blocked

Elaine, use the contact form on my website and send me an email. I can help you offline. I am Eastern Standard Time. This is very puzzling.

AC
    Blocked

Since this is resolved, I will close this now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Menu items directing to home page’ is closed to new replies.