Menu items directing to home page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Menu items directing to home page

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Hello,
    For some reason when I click on the menu items on this page it just directs back to the home page. I have no idea what could be going on.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

http://joyinthemidstof.com/

anitac
    Participant

It appears this is a custom theme. The navigation is somehow inside the #header wrap and picking up the URL from the header.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Thank you. I’m noticing that on another theme I’m working on. I don’t understand because I’ve never had this problem before, and I’m not doing anything differently than I normally do.

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

EDITING to say this is another site I’m having issues with. I will start a new thread for that.
    Even stripping all of my custom CSS from the navigation down, my nav is still in the header area. I just don’t know what to do here.

http://thelearnedfangirl.com/

anitac
    Participant

Have you recently updated to a new version of WP, Genesis or Both? Are you plugins up-to-date? Lastly, have you recently added the same plugin to both websites? You may want to disable your plugins.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

I’ve run it through validators, and fixed any small errors. I have deactivated all plugins, and that didn’t help. I did recently upgrade WP, and Genesis. Do I/can I revert back? I’ve never had a problem before with WordPress or Genesis updates.
    Thank you so much!

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

UPDATE: Even when I create custom links, they still do not direct to the appropriate page.

anitac
    Participant

Elaine, use the contact form on my website and send me an email. I can help you offline. I am Eastern Standard Time. This is very puzzling.

anitac
    Participant

Since this is resolved, I will close this now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Menu items directing to home page’ is closed to new replies.