Menu Layout – Agency Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Menu Layout – Agency Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mr.Supersize
    Participant

Hello, in the Agency theme, one of my menus has sub menu. Instead of a vertically dropping down sub menus, I would like to have a horizontally lying flat sub- menus. I would like to see all the sub menus to sit horizontally below the main menu. What should I do about that?

Thank you.

Mr.Supersize
    Participant

Hello Experts, any help here?

Thank you.

dev
    Participant

I think you want to use display: inline-block; on the menu class. Maybe just a float:left will work. If either of them work, let us know.

The hard part is finding which class or id selector to put the code on. The menu code in Agency is confusing as $#@!.

Mr.Supersize
    Participant

Hi Dev, thank you. I am not a programmer / developer. I have no idea what a menu class is. Can you help me where to find this menu class and change the display: inline-block? Thanks again.

dev
    Participant

Maybe someone will volunteer. I’m happy to answer questions, but don’t have time to tutor anyone on the whims of CSS much less hunt around in the mish-mash of the menu CSS code to try to figure this out… although I am curious about it. You might try putting in a support tix with SP and maybe they will be able to help. If so, do report their answer back to us.

Mr.Supersize
    Participant

Dev, thank you. Even before posting here, I had created a ticket with SP support team and they asked me to post the message here. I am not sure if they can’t support who will?

Thanks again. Guess, I will have to figure this out on my own.

Susan

Try this tutorial:
    http://www.cssnewbie.com/horizontal-dropdown-menus/#.UfPsMhYuJQZ

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.