Metric Theme and WP-Cycle

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Metric Theme and WP-Cycle

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Teresa 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Teresa
    Participant

I just installed Metric on a brand new site: http://www.reputation-sentry.biz  I installed WP-Cycle and uploaded one image.

Only one part of the image shows, and I get this message on the WP-Cycle Settings page: Warning: basename() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/reputati/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cycle/wp-cycle.php on line 148

Is this a bug in the Metric theme, a problem with WP or have I done something wrong?

Thanks.

Teresa

Anita
    Participant

Try going into the Media – locate that image and delete it. Then go back and try it again. Do you know how large of an image you are using? WP-Cycle will not auto size the images so you have to be a close to the width and height you want it to be. It’s possible that the upload of the image failed.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Teresa
    Participant

I uploaded to size specifications – 500 x 260. The strange thing was that when I went into Media, the image wasn’t there, even though it said the upload had been successful.

Reinstalling WordPress didn’t help. I still got the same message.

I really, really want to use Metric for this site, so I’m going to keep working on it. But if anyone else has any suggestions, I would appreciate hearing them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Anita
    Participant

I am looking at the code and there is a Widget in that area without any code. Did you add the WP Cycle short code in there?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Teresa
    Participant

Gee, no. I didn’t. Where exactly would I put it?

In the widget itself? Inside the .php file?

Thanks.

Teresa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.