Metro pro Theme – Padding between Menu, Content, sidebar & Sticky menu and foot.

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Metro pro Theme – Padding between Menu, Content, sidebar & Sticky menu and foot.

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Albert 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Albert

I added a screenshot to explain the situation better.
    http://ahvenema.nl/padding-website.jpg

I am having a few things on my website that I want to change but I just can’t seem to find the solution for it. Hopefully someone can help me out.

1. Changing the padding between my primary menu and content, to create lesser room and maybe stick the content to the menu.
    2. I want to split up the content and the side bar, so with a 10px padding in between them. (Without changing the width of the content and sidebar boxes.

3. I also tried the sticky menu code snippet but I was wondering if it also works on the primary menu that I changed to a full width.

4. As you can see my footer doesn’t really stays on the bottom, especially if you make the screen smaller.

Regards,

Albert

http://ahvenema.nl/

Albert

bump :) (if that’s allowed)

Albert

Well I solved problem number 1. :)

jodzeee
    Participant

For #2 – remove the background color of .site-container, then add it to .content and .sidebar-primary. You’ll need to adjust the padding as well.

For #4 – look in your CSS toward the bottom in the Media Queries (which controls what happens when browser size changes) for this and change the padding:

.site-footer {
    padding: 24px;
    }

Albert

Il take a look into it.

Thank you.

Albert

Fixed everything, thank you.

Only working on a sticky primary menu..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.