Metro Theme Advice

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Metro Theme Advice

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RoastedBeanz 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RoastedBeanz
    Participant

Hello!

So I’m changing it up this time and asking in advance. I plan on buying Metro but want to make sure I won’t have any issues tweaking it a bit. Can someone that has it let me know the following answers?

==>Can you easily change the color of the menu bar in the programming? Or does it require a changed .psd file?

==>How easy is it to delete the hashmark separators?  I see the showcase site did it. Ideally I’d want to replace them.

==>Home button. Some sites have it, the demo does not. Easy to pop in?

Thanks in advance!

**Rachel

P.s. For forum moderators: In the old forum I really liked that I could see any potential theme tutorials before purchasing. Now I can only see what I purchase. I also miss seeing specific theme forum threads to immediately focus in on specific themes. Even searching by keywords/themes I pull up tons of irrelevant threads. Before it was easy to answer my own questions, which I really miss.

Charlie
    Participant

The menu bar is CSS, so easily changed to whatever colour you like.

You can delete the hashmark separators (btw, this thread is the no.2 result on Google for the term ‘hashmark separators’). It’s as easy as pressing the delete key.

You can add a home button. Just add it to the menu.

Hope this helps!

RoastedBeanz
    Participant

Thanks so much Charlie!  LOL – at least something I do can be said to be so high on Google Search Engines. That said, this answered just what I needed to know. Looking forward to buying this and making it my own. :-D

**Rachel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Metro Theme Advice’ is closed to new replies.