Minimum Pro 3.0 – added homepage slideshow, but top of images cut off by header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Minimum Pro 3.0 – added homepage slideshow, but top of images cut off by header

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ted 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ted
    Participant

Seeing that Minimum had been upgraded to an HTML5 version, I couldn’t wait to dig into it.

I’ve added a full width slideshow on the home page, but on displays above 1023px wide (on which the header is ‘fixed’) the top of the slideshow is under the header and the top of the images are getting cut off.

I’ve tried using margins and padding to push the slideshow down enough, but nothing has worked so far.

Once the screen width is below 1023px the entire slideshow images are displayed normally (directly below the header) which is great! Just need to fix the display of the site with the fixed menu.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!!!

Ted

http://themes.imageperceptions.com/mpro4/

Gary Jones

Change the margin value for .home-slider{} from 0 auto to 61px auto 0.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Ted
    Participant

Oh man, Gary, that’s wild! I thought that was the first thing I had tried today, but just tried it again and it worked like a charm!

Obviously I must’ve been sleeping on the job. Thanks for waking me up, man!

Ted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Minimum Pro 3.0 – added homepage slideshow, but top of images cut off by header’ is closed to new replies.