Minimum Pro Home Page Question

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum Pro Home Page Question

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GeorgeMartinJr
    Participant

I am starting a new website using the new Minimum Pro Child Theme and have two questions.

1. I have loaded the front page photo and it looks great. Problem is the wide gray bar below the photo makes you think your at the bottom of the page. The subscribe button doesn’t show and I would like to eliminate the bar. I didn’t have any problem removing it on the previous version but this code is different and confusion to me going thru the learning curve.

2. I have created a main menu but it doesn’t show in the top header section, it shows below the gray bar. How do I get this menu to be at the top instead.

Site is only at the very basic start, but here’s the site.

http://www.StanleyRiversideMotel.com

Thanks for your help.

ielorie
    Participant

Hi Stanley, if you want the navigation on the right of the logo, you need to use the widgets. The documentation that came with the theme shows how to do this. Hopefully that helps :-)

GeorgeMartinJr
    Participant

Thank You! That was easy – just didn’t see that in the menu and haven’t seen the documentation for this upgrade yet.

Anybody have an idea on how to get rid of the space below the front page photo?

Thanks again for your help.

braddalton
    Participant

You can remove the code which creates it or hide it using CSS code:
    [css]
    .site-tagline {
    display: none;
    }
    [/css]

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.