Minimum Theme – Differences on PC and iPad

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum Theme – Differences on PC and iPad

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mkay66
    Participant

I just installed the Minimum Theme.  At first the custom menu was in the “header right” widget field, and I had a bunch of lines of WP garbage floating in my header.  I took it out.  It doesn’t show up on my laptop, now.  It looks normal, but it still shows up on my iPad.   Also, added the Genesis widgetized flooter plugin, as well as the Genesis Simple Edits plugin.  I added my address to the footer with the widgetized footer, it shows up on my PC and, but on my iPad, it only shows the default settings.  Does anyone know how to correct this?  Thanks.

Update:  I just took down the password protect on my site, and it works fine now.  I don’t know why it had this conflict.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  mkay66. Reason: update
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  mkay66. Reason: update
    http://georgiacriminalattorney.com

Anita
    Participant

Can you share a screen shot of what you are seeing?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.