Minimum theme home page image question

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Minimum theme home page image question

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brettfox27 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kduffey
    Participant

Why was this image hard coded into the theme? It seems like all new themes allow you to upload the image from the dashboard to be used in the home featured image? I want to use this theme for a multisite configuration, and this prevents it from working on a multisite where the same theme is used on a couple sites and each site has a unique home page image.

It looks like the call to action / subscribe button is also hard coded? I’ve purchased a number of Studiopress themes and it seems like this is the first one that is coded like this. Why?

How can i fix this?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  kduffey.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  kduffey.

Anita
    Participant

Hi Kevin, I think you might want to pose this to Support rather than the community forum. We really don’t know why a theme has been coded a specific way and the SP folks rarely come here. You can certainly customize the theme the way you want by adding a widget area there to add an image, etc., and also customize the page-title.php file to work as you wish. Then you can use what you customize across your multisite.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

brettfox27
    Participant

Hey, if you find an answer, then could you please post it. I am having the exact same issue and trying to avoid installing multiple wordpress installs across my site to make it work. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.