Mobile Responsiveness Prose vs Modern Blogger

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Mobile Responsiveness Prose vs Modern Blogger

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dinnermom
    Participant

I had my site on Modern Blogger since the beginning of the year. I just bought Prose and transitioned the site so I could make some changes. My concern is that Modern Blogger shrunk down the site and looked perfect on my iphone, ipad, never had to turn it, looked just like it did on the computer.

Prose does not do that. It takes the sidebar information and moves it to the bottom, etc. Can Prose be fixed to do shrink down and look like it would on a computer as well? What do I even call what the Modern Blogger theme is doing so I know what to look for in a theme.

Thanks!!!

http://www.dinner-mom.com

anitac
    Participant

Prose is Mobile Responsive and Modern Blogger is not so that’s the issue right there. You could see if you could download the previous version of Prose which wasn’t responsive to see if that will help. But if not, you’d have to remove the media queries and responsive code from your theme.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.