Modern Portfolio: Anyone use a gallery widget instead of the Featured Posts widg

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio: Anyone use a gallery widget instead of the Featured Posts widg

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  danromanchik 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

danromanchik
    Participant

I just installed Modern Portfolio on webpublishinggroup.com, and while the Genesis Featured Post widget is OK in this application, I would like a widget that would allow me to scroll through all of the selections in the Portfolio category instead of just displaying three of them. Has anyone tried a different widget for the Portfolio section that can do this?

Thanks,

Dan

nutsandbolts

You should be able to change the number of posts to display in the Featured Posts widget – if you have 12 portfolio items, set it to 12. Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

danromanchik
    Participant

Yes, perhaps I didn’t explain myself properly. Right now, if I set the number of featured posts to three, it displays three very in a single row, andn it looks great. If I set it to more than three, it will display more than three, but start a second row, and that’s not what I want. What I want is for it to display three, but then also give me forward and backwards arrows so that I can scroll and see more of them, but only three at a time.

nutsandbolts

You might look at something like this: http://ithemes.com/purchase/carousel/

Or maybe this one: http://ithemes.com/purchase/rotating-images/

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

danromanchik
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.