Modern Portfolio header and nav not centering on mobile

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio header and nav not centering on mobile

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elaine Griffin 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Hello! For some reason, my mobile responsive site isn’t mobile responsive. It’s just the header and nav – the rest look great!
    I’ve been around and around with it. I’m sure it’s something I’m overlooking.
    Thanks for any help!
    Elaine

http://www.elainegriffindesigns.com/

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

The nav is responding fine for me, but the header image is a little too wide. Did you add the header in your stylesheet or using Appearance > Header?

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Thanks nutsandbolts!
    I edited the functions file to change the size of the header and then added it via appearance > header.

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

You might try adding background-size: contain; to #header in your stylesheet to see if that helps the logo resize correctly.

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Shoot, no, that didn’t do it.

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

In Firebug, if I add background-size: contain !important; it forces the logo to resize, so try that instead. :)

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

Oh my gosh! I have tried this every which way, and I’m just not getting it to work! Very frustrating.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.