Modern Portfolio: Make Logo Responsive

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Modern Portfolio: Make Logo Responsive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I need the logo to be responsive on this client website: http://goo.gl/Ltvto. Not sure if I should use Nick’s plugin or is there a code to add that will make the logo image response. Thanks for the help.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Just checking to see if someone can help me on this.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

ryans
    Participant

Bumping this back up because I’d like to know how to do this as well.

anitac
    Participant

I tried Nick’s Genesis Responsive Header plugin here, but it didn’t work. This seems to be a problem for everyone – getting a logo or header to be responsive :( .

Manic Dreams Network
    Participant

Really cute site anitac–

Nick’s plugin worked for me. After you installed the plugin did you go to Genesis -> Responsive Header and upload your 768, 460, 320, and 240 logos?

anitac
    Participant

Thank you. I only tested it with the 240 logo size which is my Android. I would hope that I wouldn’t have to create 4 different sizes in order for just 1 size to work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.