Modern Portfolio – remove scrollto effect on homepage

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Modern Portfolio – remove scrollto effect on homepage

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JiveDig
    Participant

I want to make the top level navigation work the traditional wordpress way, but with Modern Portfolio theme (remove the scrollto effect and go right to each page).  Right now I have the primary menu showing on all pages, including the homepage, however, when I click any top level navigation item (ie: About Us) it just stays at the homepage.  I tried removing the home.php and functions.php file but this behavior is still happening.  How the heck could it still do that without those files?

I dug through every file that comes with the child theme and I can’t find what is causing this behavior.

I’m sorry the site is currently local only.

JiveDig
    Participant

Wow, struggling for an hour… finally make a forum post and I figure it out 5 min later.  I only have about 5 plugins installed, but I deactivated and reactivated all of them and now everything is working fine.

Strange…

cdils
    Participant

Glad you got it figured. :)

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.