Moved: Reply To: Genesis and WPML: multilingual text widgets

Community Forums Forums Internationalization and Translations Moved: Reply To: Genesis and WPML: multilingual text widgets

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  katootje 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Macxxz
    Participant

I am using Genesis framework together with agency child theme v 2.0. I want to have a bilingual site. The agency thes has widgets especially for the homepage. The problem which appears is, that it seem not possible to have the homepage in two language version where the widgets are showing up only on that homepage version where the content was made for. E.g. there is a widget called “Home Left” when I place two text widgets in it one with the laguage version 1 the other with the language version 2, both language version apear on both hompage versions and not only on the homepage version the are translated for. I tried to solve the problem with the plugin “widget-context” but it didn´t solve the problem either.

What is wrong with my approach?

katootje
    Participant

What do you use to make your content bilingual? WPML or another plugin? And what widgets are you talking about, pure text widgets? If you work with WPML you have the multilingual text widgets you can use.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.