"MY STUDIOPRESS" Section of the website not working?!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion "MY STUDIOPRESS" Section of the website not working?!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jett 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cabaynes
    Participant

Is anyone experiencing issues logging into the MY STUDIOPRESS section of the website? I go to the website at studiopress.com, then my.studiopress.com and log in… I then ATTEMPT to click any of the links under the MY STUDIOPRESS menu on the top right so that I can view my account, downloads, etc, and all of them just re-direct me back to http://my.studiopress.com/themes/ immediately. This is too frustrating. Please help, thank you.

anitac
    Participant

Please put in a support ticket under the “Get Help” tab. They will be able to assist you.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

bendthebarman
    Participant

I am trying to get help but the get help button takes me to “buy themes”.

Anyone know the email?

gailmail
    Participant

Yup, having the same problem…..????

anitac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kingharald
    Participant

Also having this problem and it is preventing me from purchasing Genesis.

Jett
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m Jett, and I work support for StudioPress.

We will be happy to look into this for you; typically the kind of behavior you’re reporting is an account-specific issue. You’ll need to log into your account and choose the ‘get help’ option from the drop-down menu. From there you’ll scroll to the bottom and fill in the form.

Someone will be in touch ASAP. Our turnaround times are generally pretty quick.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.