navigation issues on mobile responsive mocha theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks navigation issues on mobile responsive mocha theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bello-via
    Participant

Could someone take a look at my CSS for the mocha child theme on a project I’m working on for a friend: http://www.sharibarnes.com

I’m actually having 2 problems but let’s tackle one at a time. I’ve added a custom menu widget to the header right section because it appears that’s what was done in the sample page for the mocha theme in order to get it to appear at the top right on full size web view. However, in the mobile responsive theme it does not function the same as in the sample. I would like the navigation to move below the logo/header in mobile view and display in multiple rows if necessary as the sample shows. I’m not sure if I’ve inadvertently removed a piece of styling that causes it to do that?

Ideally I’d love for the logo to be forced center above the navigation as well but I’ll tackle that in another thread once I have the navigation sorted.

Thanks so much in advance for any help! :)

SoZo

It appears to work correctly now

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.