Navigation Plugin Recommendation

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Navigation Plugin Recommendation

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DaisyMC29 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DaisyMC29
    Participant

I have the “Genesis Lifestyle Child Theme” and need to install a navigation menu. I am looking for one to go completely across the blog under the header that has a drop down menu. Any recommendations???

anitac
    Participant

Please share a link to your website.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

DaisyMC29
    Participant

It is still in the design stage so no link as of yet.

DaisyMC29
    Participant

<a href=”http://66.147.244.180/~reativp6/

ramseyp
    Participant

Hi Daisy,

Curious – why wouldn’t you use the built-in Navigation Menus that Genesis supports? Lifestyle, as coded, places the Primary menu location above the header, but the Secondary menu is full-width, below the header. You could use just that one & be fine, I believe. With dropdowns, too.

Can you share a little more as to why the built-in menus aren’t working? That would help.

Cheers!

DaisyMC29
    Participant

I didn’t even realize they were there. Thank you so much I will go over and see if I can work them. Good to know about the location of Primary and Secondary:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.