Need CSS help please (Production theme custom header)

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need CSS help please (Production theme custom header)

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leannemorrison
    Participant

Hi, and thank you to all those who have assisted me with my newbie questions in the past with this.

My site is http://www.bendalls.com.au.  I am using the Production child theme.  My problem is that the site’s header is not displaying properly on mobile phones.  Nick has assisted me with some stylesheet tweaks, but said that I would “probably need to add some custom CSS to change the header position for the responsive CSS as well”.  That bit has me stumped.

Basically, the Bendalls logo is off centre to the social media icons underneath it.  I deliberately made the logo with some empty space to the left of it, but even when I change it back so the logo is aligned hard left, it looks worse.  Also, I would like some more space between the social media icons (header top widget) and the logo.

If anyone can help with specific CSS complete with instructions on where to place it, I will be very appreciative.

Many thanks

Leanne Morrison

Susan

Leanne: Are you still having an issue? It looks like you may have change themes?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

leannemorrison
    Participant

Hi Susan, yes I am still using the same theme, but have managed to sort the issue out thanks :)

Susan

Thanks for letting me know, Leanne. I will go ahead and close this thread. Please open a new one if you have more questions.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Need CSS help please (Production theme custom header)’ is closed to new replies.