Need to create a local directory site

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Need to create a local directory site

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chantal2012
    Participant

I’m thinking of creating a local directory site featuring local restaurants and cafes. Can Genesis themes handle this type of site…if so, which plugin is the best for creating this type of site?

anitac
    Participant

I am using the Business Directory plugin on a client site right now. It’s pretty nice. They have a lot of add-ons that she purchased. The one thing I liked about it was that the client had purchased a listing in raw data format. I was able to use the Import from CSV file to bring in over 9,000 listings. It worked like a charm. If you do the import, you have to make sure that you already have your listings in there by category to save you some time though.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.