New danish website – critique on design

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback New danish website – critique on design

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  budskab 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

budskab
    Participant

Hi all

Nice with the new forum and all. Hopefully we can all benefit from this:)

So, I’ve been working on this site: http://antropologisk.dk for a while now, and we launched it a 1. november

On a visitorbasis our site is a succes, but we wanna keep on improving the site. I know you guess probably won’t be understanding what the site is about, since it is in danish. I hope you will give it a shot anyways.

What do you think of the basic layout, the design and what would you suggest that we could do even better?

Thanks in advance!

Mark Buskbjerg

Antropologisk.dk

Seth
    Participant

Love that clean design. The shade of red in the buttons is too harsh compared to the softness of teh rest of the site. It draws the eye too much.

Love the spacing, the fonts and the drawings. Impressive

sethperler.com

“The core skill of innovators is error recovery, not failure avoidance.”
    -Randy Nelson of Pixar

greenecon
    Participant

Disagree. Like the red a lot, especially the understated small red nav bar.  Good work.

budskab
    Participant

thanks a lot for your positive feedback – glad the many hours in front of the screen paid off!! … I’ve been trying to combine a catchy red color (a hope for higher conversions) with a clean design .. In an attempt to combine conversion and design …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.