News Theme – bbPress mobile responsiveness

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks News Theme – bbPress mobile responsiveness

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ooberdave 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ooberdave
    Participant

Hi folks, I’ve recently beta launched XPAT.no despite a few issues with the mobile version. It uses the News Theme, with BuddyPress, Genesis Connect and bbPress installed.

When viewing in portrait on an iPhone, my specific problem is with the entry form when starting or replying to a topic – it cuts off to the right of the screen. The classes .bbp-forums, .bbp-topic-form and .bbp-reply.form are all set to width:100% – but maybe something else is causing the problem?

Anyone with any CSS pointers?

I’m no CSS expert (but learning fast!) so could be something really obvious I’ve missed…

Anita
    Participant

You might want to go over to the BBPress support area since this is specific to that plugin. You may find your answer or get one faster.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

ooberdave
    Participant

Ah, problem solved!

I needed to add the class .bbp-form to the mobile responsiveness CSS with the following:

{
    box-sizing: border-box;
    width: 100%;
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.