no drop down for user in the User Profile widget

Community Forums Forums General Discussion no drop down for user in the User Profile widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MarcB 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chriscbird
    Participant

Is there a compatibility issue with the Genesis User Profile widget and WP 3.6.1? I’ve installed the widget and there is no drop-down menu from which to select the user. I have a Gravatar, but it’s not pulling it automatically. Any way to get it to recognize me?

http://www.mamabirdsblog.com

Anita
    Participant

You are using the new Modern Blogger Pro theme from Pretty Darn Cute. I just so happened to download this theme and I am having the same issue. Did you put in a ticket on Pretty Darn Cute? They provide their own support. I’ll put one in also.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

mvander
    Participant

I am having the same issue using the Dynamik theme with Studiopress. There is no drop down.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by  mvander.
    • This reply was modified 11 months ago by  mvander.

MarcB
    Participant

Has anyone been able to get an answer to this problem? I am using the Education 2.0 theme on Genesis 2.01 and I am not getting a drop-down menu to select a user for the Genesis User Profile widget. Needless to say, it is not pulling in the info from Gravatar. Thanks!

Anita
    Participant

It works for me so it could be theme specific. Have you put in a ticket with Studiopress?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

MarcB
    Participant

It seems to be theme specific as I use it on several other themes without a problem. I did put in a ticket with Studiopress. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.