Official Support versus Community Support

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Official Support versus Community Support

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  josbarrios 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Susan

As a reminder, the community forums are for WordPress discussion and assistance with site customizations etc.

Official help for the StudioPress themes is handled by submitting a support ticket.

Help for the community marketplace themes are handled by the theme’s developers (or their support staff).

I imagine we’ll be seeing a number of Genesis 2.0 questions here in the coming days.

So, ask yourself:

- is your question related to theme set up (like the demo), or for technical issues related to the theme? If so, submit a support ticket (via the help desk if it is a SP theme, or via the website of your theme’s developer for the marketplace themes)

- is it a customization question? If so, do a search for your answer, or start a thread.

Enjoy!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Marc. Reason: typos, etc
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Marc. Reason: typos, etc

anitac
    Participant

Thanks for posting this Susan. I am sure this will come in handy.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

josbarrios
    Participant

Thanks for posting this. I think it will be aclaratory for a lot of folks here. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Official Support versus Community Support’ is closed to new replies.