Old Forums

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Rennick 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

donaldmc79
    Participant

Is there anyway to get into the old forums on the specific themes? I used to be able to peruse those and find out how to do things and now I don’t see any of the old subforums there. That was one of the reasons I loved studiopress so much because the forum was brillant.

Susan

The old forums are still available to clients who had access before; all the theme specific forums are still there. If you were not a StudioPress customer before the switch to the new forums, they are not available.

If you are unsure how to do something, you are welcome to ask a question here, that’s what these new forums are for. If you have a theme specific set-up or technical question about any of the StudioPress themes, you can go ahead and submit a support ticket.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

donaldmc79
    Participant

I keep getting the error invalid username and password. I’ve tried reseting the username and password with no luck.

Thank you

Susan

It’s not the same user name and password as in these forums; it’s the user name and password you had for the old forum (I don’t know if you were trying to use the same user name and password, just making an assumption here…)

Since the old forums are no longer open for new questions, I don’t know what will happen with a user name and password reset request. Do you still have e-mail confirmation of your original user name set-up?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

Donald – please just ask your question here.

Also – theme downloads are no longer in the old forums. They are at http://my.studiopress.com/

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.