Opt In Form Integration

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Opt In Form Integration

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sunil 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sunil
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the Agency Pro theme. This is my website. http://adultacnetreatmentreviews.com.

I want to insert an opt in form on my site. Do you have any tutorials or shortcodes on how to insert an opt in form on the Agency Pro theme?

I want to have one on my main site and also on the side bar menu.

Need some help here please.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Sunil

http://adultacnetreatmentreviews.com

AC
    Blocked

What eNews program are you using (i.e., Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.).

Sunil
    Participant

Hi Anitac,

I’m using Getresponse. I’m pretty new to this part. I’m in the midst of creating an ebook and I want to create an opt-in form and then integrate it in this Agency theme.

I have not created one in Getresponse yet, as I heard that you can create one over there and copy and paste the codes in the appropriate area on your site.

Basically I’m trying to create an email list with this and I want to add an image of my ebook on the side and writing a short summary in points and of course asking the visitors to fill in their names and email addresses options by the side.

My ebook is not complete yet. I just wanted to get prepared beforehand on how to do all these things.

AC
    Blocked

I see a plugin for GetResponse here. Maybe check it out.

Sunil
    Participant

Hi Anitac,

Sorry, was busy with work. Ok. Great! Thanks for the recommended plugin for Getresponse. I’ll try to download and play with it! :)

Sunil
    Participant

Hi Anitac, do you know how to edit the copyright info at the footer? I need to change the year to 2014.
    I realize that I’m using Genesis Simple Edits. There I see the footer code as such:

<div class=”gototop”><p>[footer_backtotop]</p></div><div class=”creds”><p>Copyright [footer_copyright] · Adult Acne Treatment Reviews · Theme by StudioPress<br><font size=”2″>If I create a link to a product in a review, sometimes I may get paid a commission if a visitor to my site purchases the product. For more details, please see my <u>Disclosure Policy</u>.</font></p></div>

Does this code updates the copyright year automatically?

Thanks.

AC
    Blocked

Yes, this code Copyright [footer_copyright] should automatically update. Have you updated the plugin? Is it current?

Sunil
    Participant

Hi Anitac,

Thanks! That’s all I need to know. Yes. The plugin is updated. :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.