Outreach Add Image to Header?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Outreach Add Image to Header?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dreamscape 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tlcinwalden
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I figured out how to remove the site title from the header using this guide - http://my.studiopress.com/snippets/header/#remove-site-title (previously was turning it off from header options and that was causing a white box to appear on the right).

I was previously setting the title-area background to add my image, but now that I turned it off it does not show up.

Question is, how do I add an image to the header without editing the header.php from the Genesis template?

tlcinwalden
    Participant

ok I figured it out using the genesis_header hook, thank you mr video tutorial :)

dreamscape
    Participant

tlcinwalden,

If you found the path, please share. I’m a little amazed at the lack of flexibility in the Outreach header area. Really? This is mobile responsive? We have to place a logo (173px x 195px), yet the template seems to insist on 1060px?? Which of course, squashes down into a tiny, barely readable format on a smartphone. This doesn’t make sense!

I would like to keep the tiled background in the header. I just need to place the logo (a transparent PNG) in the upper left corner like most other templates allow you to do easily.

How do I do this? What steps do I take? If there is a thread that explains this thoroughly, what is the link?

Thanks in advance.
    Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.