Outreach Pro: no responsive slider?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Outreach Pro: no responsive slider?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  styzer 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

styzer
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m using Outreach Pro and cannot find the Responsive Slider to add in the home-top widget. I decided to use EasingSlider, but now trying to reduce the number of sliders I thought I’d use the one that comes with outreach Pro. Or I THOUGHT was coming with it. Even in the instruction pages it talks about it, but I can’t see it anywhere in my dashboard.

Am I mistaken, shouldn’t it be there?

I will try to reinstall the theme to see if it would show. I can see it mentioned in the functions.php page. Strange…

Regards,

Andre

UPDATE: I just realize the slider is a plugin now, to be downloaded and installed via WordPress.org. So I’ve done it.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-responsive-slider/

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  styzer.
    http://thresholdpublications.com/ortzion3/

styzer
    Participant

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM….

The Responsive Slider does not allow me to create a slider independent from content, like other sliders do. I don’t want to have posts or pages on the slider. I just want to have images which I can link to content – or not. Isn’t that possible?

Thanks!

Andre

babrees
    Participant

Hi Andre. I’m pretty sure it’s not possible with the Genesis Responsive Slider. I personally use Cyclone 2 whenever I want independent slides.

styzer
    Participant

Thank you! I solved my issue somehow by re-installing Outreach Pro. I had hyper-hacked it! But I’ll look into Cyclone for sure!

Regards,

Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.