outreach theme, footer, footer credits

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks outreach theme, footer, footer credits

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IanP 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I made a correction above – it should have read **Simple EDITS**. Use the Simple Edits. My apologies.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

IanP
    Participant

Okay…  I’ll give that a go.

IanP
    Participant

Shortcodes?  I’m not sure how to manipulate/customise these for my purposes.  Am I limited to shortcodes or can I put in something like:

<p>Copyright &copy; <?php echo date('Y'); ?>  &middot; <a href="http://www.studiopress.com/themes/genesis" title="Genesis Theme Framework">Genesis Theme Framework</a> by <a href="http://www.studiopress.com/">StudioPress</a> &middot; <a href="http://wordpress.org/" title="WordPress">WordPress</a> &middot; <?php wp_loginout(); ?></p>

BTW the settings page for Genesis Simple Edits has a dead link to “more comprehensive shortcode usage guide”

anitac
    Participant

No it doesn’t have to be shortcodes – you can put anything you want in there. I use Edits on my client sites when I modify it to include a linkback to my site. So you can add what you want. As for the dead link, you might email the developer on that.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

IanP
    Participant

Okay it half works.

Copyright © · Helensburgh · Powered by Genesis ·

No year date on copyright and no log in

anitac
    Participant

You have to manually add the year. Add this for the login/logout – [footer_loginout]

IanP
    Participant

That’s it; thank you very much for your help anitac.  :)

IanP
    Participant

I have noticed that the TOP button has changed from the word TOP, to RETURN TO THE TOP.  Anyway to just make it say TOP only?

Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.