Please Bring back Support Forums!

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Please Bring back Support Forums!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jim
    Participant

I’d like to see proper support forums bought back.  I have a couple of simple problems that I’m sure would have already been resolved on a forum with the answers there for me to see.  But I have to wait for a ticket system that probably won’t be responded to till after the Easter break.  You’ve probably answered my questions many times before, but as the answer’s are on a private ticket only one person sees the solution, whereas on a forum that knowledge is shared.    Thanks

Susan

Jim:

This suggestion has been made, and the questions answered a number of times previously – an example being here.
    http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/new-forum-doesnt-work-for-me

If you have a question related to set-up or a technical issue, by all means go ahead and submit a ticket. You may be surprised to discover that although it’s a holiday weekend, tickets may be answered – you won’t know until you go ahead and submit the ticket.

But, in the meantime, there are volunteers helping out on the forums, so you could also ask your question here (in the appropriate forum), and may get an answer immediately.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Please Bring back Support Forums!’ is closed to new replies.