Please Review DoubtingDave

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Please Review DoubtingDave

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Godfather 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David Neff
    Participant

What do y’all think of my website http://doubtingdave.com/ ?

I have added a lot of customization and will be adding more in the next several months. For one, under the rotating banner, I have added the genesis_grid_loop(); function, which I think is pretty cool.

I have also added some awesome sidebar widgets as well as some cool features to the site.

What do you like about it and what do you dislike about it? What would you change about the website?

Thanks,
    David

anitac
    Participant

You did a great job David. My only critique would be to either make the slider height larger so you can see the image or reduce the size of the excerpt.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Godfather
    Participant

I agree with Anitac. I like sliders to function the same size. Often times I have to choose a different photo – but I think not utilizing the whole slider size looks odd.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.