Plugin That Allows Widgetized Post Excerpts (Full Page Layout)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Plugin That Allows Widgetized Post Excerpts (Full Page Layout)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alethamcmanama
    Participant

Is there a plugin that would allow a full page of post excerpts much like the Headway leaf called Excerpts Plus V2? I want to use it on the Executive Pro child theme that would feature testimonials on a page for a client site.

Thanks for your help!

Warmly,
    Aletha McManama

http://www.salvatoremanzi.com/

Au Coeur
    Participant

If I understand you correctly and you are going to create individual posts for each testimonial, why not just categorize them and then set-up unique loop styling for that one category archive page? You could use the genesis grid code if you want them to appear multiple across.

Otherwise, Genesis Featured Widget Amplified is a great plugin, but you would need to create a widget area to add it into (possibly multiple if you want multiple columns) and add the widget area to the one specific page.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.