'Post Title' of Featured Post widget distorted

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks 'Post Title' of Featured Post widget distorted

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nandita 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nandita
    Participant

My blog URL is http://99clicks.net

I’m using the Genesis Featured Post widget on my sidebar. When I’m choosing to show the post title for each featured posts, the titles are showing 30px font size (h2).

Please help me to change the post title font to 14px and bold, in the featured post widget.

anitac
    Participant

Look for this:

h1, h2, h2 a, h2 a:visited {
        color: #555555;
        font-size: 30px;
        line-height: 36px;
    }

Replace that with this:

h1, h2, h2 a, h2 a:visited {
        color: #555555;
        font-size: 14px;
        font-weight: bold;
        line-height: 36px;
    }

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Nandita
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve replaced the piece of code you have mentioned, but no results. can you please have a look and guide me.

Thanks.

Nandita
    Participant

URL of my blog is http://99clicks.net

No desired results after replacing the mentioned piece of CSS code.

anitac
    Participant

Looks like you have the Minify activated on your website. Turn it off.

http://99clicks.moneyctl.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/cache/minify/000000/M9AvLqnMSdUx1C8v0C3Iz8kp1geTusnFxQA.css

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Nandita
    Participant

Now I disabled MINIFY and my Featured Post Widget’s Post Title fixed, but my heading (H1, H2) everything become 14 px.

Can you help me to fix my blog post heading H1 36px, H2 30 px etc.

anitac
    Participant

I can’t be for sure on this, but if turn off the minify, then make the changes and save – you can turn the minify back on. Try that first.

Nandita
    Participant

I have turned the minify off, and replaced the piece of code but no result. Instead the headings of my articles become 14 px and bolded.

Can you give me a workable suggestion.

My blog page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.