Premise and Gravity Forms

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Premise and Gravity Forms

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DorisEdwards
    Participant

Hello, I am not sure I am at the right place for this question. Would be grateful if you pointed me in the right direction. Thank you.

My question:
    I am running WP 3.8 – Genesis 2.2 – Magazine Child Theme 2.0 and Premise 2.5.3.

I need to modify the alignment of the Gravity form button on a Landing Page created with Premise.
    I want to right align the button. See link.
    http://www.soyouwantachange.com/local-lean-startup/

Can you please confirm that this is done in the corresponding Premise style sheet, by clicking Custom Code Editor and adding code into relevant Style box?

And if yes, do you by any chance have an example code for this alignment? I’d be most grateful.

Kind regards, Doris

http://www.soyouwantachange.com/local-lean-startup/

Peter
    Participant

Yes, the stylesheet is named “Premise”. You can check with your browser’s element inspector.

There’s more than one method but the simplest way to align that button is:

.gform_footer { text-align: right; }

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Peter.

DorisEdwards
    Participant

Thank you very much for your quick response. The code you gave works great in Firefox but not in Safari (iPhone and ipad ) and it doesn’t apply to Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 either (I did clear the cache).
    Why do you think this would be? Thanks for your continued help. Kind regards, Doris

Peter
    Participant

The “find out more” button under the email field right? I just tested on Chrome, it works for me so I don’t know what went wrong. But try this instead, it should definitely work in all browsers:

.premise-theme .gform_footer .button { float: right; }

The float might shift the layout a bit, if you don’t want that then alternatively:

.premise-theme .gform_footer { position: relative; }
    .premise-theme .gform_footer .button { position: absolute; right: 0; }

These should be rock solid, if not then I have no idea what else could be causing the problem! :)

DorisEdwards
    Participant

Peter, I continued working on this particular style sheet adjusting some colours and resaving it (several times). It now applies the button alignment in all browsers. Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated. Kind regards, Doris

Peter
    Participant

Nice, looks like you fixed it. No problem, glad I could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.