Premise question: Page Protection

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Premise question: Page Protection

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asdweb 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

podgor
    Participant

hi,

i’d like to know whether Premise would let me easily protect access to my portfolio page when using Fullscreen Theme .

thanks.

podgor
    Participant

Hi again,

I’m extremely disappointed by the lack of reply to my post.

It seems you want to sell Premise, doesn’t it? (You regularly send links in order to buy Premise at a discounted price).

I’m prepared to buy but I do need this information. If this forum is not the proper place to ask my question, please let me know who I’m supposed to contact otherwise I won’t purchase Premise, that’d be foolish from my  part. If you were me, would you?

asdweb
    Participant

Premise is sold over here: http://getpremise.com/

At the bottom of this page http://getpremise.com/faq is a place to fill out a form to get your question answered.

Amy Susan Design.com @AmySusanDesign

podgor
    Participant

@asdweb

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it took me a while to figure that out although i had thoroughly read the Premise documentation… i hadn’t seen the form at the bottom of the page before yesterday evening.

For those interested, the answer is yes, you can protect the mentioned portfolio page but in order to do so you need to “sell” its access as a free product.

asdweb
    Participant

Glad you got your answer and thanks for sharing!

Amy Susan Design.com @AmySusanDesign

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.