Pretty Pictures: Header Cropped?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Pretty Pictures: Header Cropped?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike P 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

SocialSuzi
    Participant

I uploaded my header with the suggested dimensions (width is 1600 pixels. Suggested height is 550 pixels.) but for some reason when I view the site, my image’s height has been cropped significantly. Am I missing something here? I have the demo’s settings loaded, but have not messed with anything else.

anitac
    Participant

Please post a link to your website so we can take a look.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

SocialSuzi
    Participant

Sorry- i had to deactivate Maintenance Mode : http://janellecarmela.com/

anitac
    Participant

Still in maintenance mode for me.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

SocialSuzi
    Participant

Odd- try now!

anitac
    Participant

It looks like the Backstretch JS file is reducing the size to 218px. Is that a plugin you added? I can’t tell if it’s added through the theme itself.

SocialSuzi
    Participant

No that’s part of the theme itself.

anitac
    Participant

Have you tried deactivating some plugins to see if it will render correctly? You may want to sent in a support ticket for this issue.

SocialSuzi
    Participant

The only plugin i have is maintenance mode- i literally just installed this yesterday. I’ll look at sending in a ticket.

anitac
    Participant

Have you recently updated any plugins? Or has it always looked that way?

SocialSuzi
    Participant

Like I said, I JUST installed the theme yesterday- it looked correct with the demo theme banner, but when I uploaded my own (I’ve tried a few versions) it crops it.

anitac
    Participant

Please forgive me, I read it.. but I had an injury to my eye this afternoon and I am not seeing and reading quite right! Please put in a support ticket.

SocialSuzi
    Participant

Thanks! I appreciate the help, I’m just confused :) I’ll send in a ticket.

Mike P
    Participant

Was this resolved? Having the same problem.

http://www.salmonlakeleadershipcamp.com/karma/

Thoughts?

Mike P
    Participant

Support got back to me. Apparently, one needs to add a text widget to Header Right, without it the header is not full sized.

Ya dig?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.