print routine for agentpress 2.0

Community Forums Forums General Discussion print routine for agentpress 2.0

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

oldirishlad
    Participant

Does anyone know where I can find or have created print routines for an AgentPress 2.o site that is not associated with any MLS Service
    We would want to be able to print listing search results in a “table” or spreadsheet like form
    I have built a Test or working model site http://realestatedailynews.net/ and all of the functionality works fine on it we just want to be able to print.
    I am doing this as a volunteer at an over 55+ community in Southwest Florida just trying to help out
    Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated
    Tom

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Can you create a page layout that displays the properties and information how you want the print out to be? Then you could just use the browsers print function.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

oldirishlad
    Participant

Chris

Thank you very much for you suggestion.

I don’t know how to create a page layout.  I built the working model site but I am not any type of programmer , designer, or coder.

Its all magic to me.

What we are trying to do is recreate a print function that can be done with our existing HTML website.

Specifically, on the front end a person can hit a button and a spreadsheet it produced with nine column

The spreadsheet contains all listings found on the website.

We typically have 50 to 100 active listings at any time.

Each column represents a property detail eg. address, sq feet, pet area etc.

If we could just get a .CSV  file with these data points for all listings we could open that file.

Using the page layout may be the answer

I just sent you a request (contact form on your website) for a quote on this work

Thanks again for responding

Tom

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting me. I’ve sent you a reply requesting more information.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.