Pro-Package not showing up

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Pro-Package not showing up

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn Ann 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shawn Ann
    Participant

I submitted a ticket already, but got no response yet.  I know it’s the holidays and all, but some type of response after a couple days would be nice.  I purchased the pro-package back on May 1, 2010.  I verified my purchase on the old system so I could access the themes at any time, yet I don’t have access to any of the themes except Genesis and through one email one community theme and through another email the other community theme.  I understand that the community themes were purchased through different emails, but one of those accounts should have all the studiopress themes that come with the pro-package.

Not happy with these changes :(

Shawn Ann
    Participant

I purchased the pro package and now with the new set up I can’t download any of the themes!  Some how I now have two accounts and each of them show that I have the basic Genesis theme and one of the community themes I purchased, one under one email and one under another email but yet neither of them show all available themes I’m allowed to download.

I submitted a ticket about this, but I’ve yet to hear back.  I know it’s the holidays and whatnot, but seeing as I purchased this package over 2 years ago this mix-up should not have happened especially since I had to prove that I purchased the package 2-years ago when you were on the old forum system.

Very frustrated and unhappy with these new changes!

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Please check your spam folder for a response. I don’t see any outstanding tickets. Also, please make sure @copyblogger.com is whitelisted with your email provider

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Please check your spam folder for a response. I don’t see any outstanding tickets. Also, please make sure @copyblogger.com is whitelisted with your email provider

Shawn Ann
    Participant

Sorry about the duplicate post!  I don’t have a spam folder, all my emails go directly to my inbox.  I’ve never received a response.  Even if a response did come back, the matter obviously still isn’t cleared up because I still do not see the themes in my account.  At least not since I posted this message this morning.

Shawn Ann
    Participant

I just submitted another ticket.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.