Problem with CSS for a plugin on Genesis Framework

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Problem with CSS for a plugin on Genesis Framework

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steffen 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Steffen
    Participant

Hi :)

I’m trying to update a plugin called “Really Simple Events” with a new CSS, but whatever I do, no changes can be seen on the site.

The events also doesn’t appear on a straight line (I think the adjustments in the table is odd).

The site I’m working on (developer placement) is here.

In the plugins help site, there’s a reference to this site, and I want the style to be something like that.

Is there anyway that I can get this plugin styled the way I want to, and update the CSS for the plugin?

New Hits Publishing publish sheet music for drumcorps, marimbabands and more.
    See more at newhits.dk.

http://balalajka.dk.linux20.unoeuro-server.com/arrangementer/

Anita
    Blocked

That is plugin specific, not theme specific. You should use their support area here to inquire about this – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/really-simple-events.

Steffen
    Participant

Ok, but I can easily customize it, when I run other themes than Genesis, but with Genesis installed, it won’t work :(

See more at newhits.dk.

Anita
    Blocked

Are you trying to customize the css within the plugin itself or in the style sheet of your child theme?

Steffen
    Participant

I was trying to customize the child theme, by putting this into the CSS file:

.hc_rse_events_table td.hc_rse_title{font-weight: bold}

This code they write about here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizing-the-table.

It do also work on any other theme, but not genesis (I’ve been trying in two different Genesis child themes).

Where can I update this with the Genesis framework?

See more at newhits.dk.

Anita
    Blocked

Make sure it’s written like this and has the required spaces. But the code you provided is missing the semi-color ( ; ) after the word bold. Add it as I have done.

.hc_rse_events_table td.hc_rse_title {
    font-weight: bold;
    }

Copy what I provided and see if it works now.

Steffen
    Participant

No, it doen’t help :(

I’ve copied the code you wrote to the bottom os the child themes CSS, but nothing changes.
    And right from the start, the design of the table, look a lot different than when it’s installed on other themes.

I really appreciate your help :D

See more at newhits.dk.

Anita
    Blocked

You might want to put in a support ticket. I’ve tried a lot of things and your site is not in English so it’s hard for me to determine elements.

Steffen
    Participant

OK anitac…

I will do that… And thank you for your help !!

See more at newhits.dk.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.