Prose: Navigation Menus Suddenly Changed

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Prose: Navigation Menus Suddenly Changed

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sridhar Katakam 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pjblogger
    Participant

Recently, I’ve noticed that each link in my navigation menus is boxed-in (bordered) on certain devices – my iPhone and iPad. In my design settings, the links are set to be underlined only.

On my desktop, everything looks fine, and it used to look fine on my iPhone and iPad until I downloaded iOS 7.

I’m not sure if the new software is causing a problem or if my site is the problem.

Is there something I should do to make my site compatible with iOS 7?

Thanks for responding,
    Angel

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  pjblogger.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  pjblogger.
    http://www.parentjob.com

Pixel Frau
    Participant

Try changing this

#subnav li a:active, #subnav li a:hover, #subnav .current_page_item a, #subnav .current-cat a, #subnav .current-menu-item {
    background: #444;
    color: #fff;
    }

to this

#subnav li a:active, #subnav li a:hover, #subnav .current_page_item a, #subnav .current-cat a, #subnav .current-menu-item {
    background: #444;
    color: #fff;
    -webkit-appearance:none;
    }

pjblogger
    Participant

Thank you for responding, Pixel Frau, but I am not sure where to insert this code. Can you please guide me?

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

You would be making the suggested change in child theme’s style.css, at Appearance -> Editor in WP dashboard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.