Prose Sidebar Widget Not Saving

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Prose Sidebar Widget Not Saving

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tulie
    Participant

I’m designing my site using Prose Theme and have been having trouble with the sidebar widget. After I drag a widget into the sidebar and save it, it shows up on my site. However, when I go back to the widget area, the widget has jumped back out of the sidebar area. So far, I have been able to get two widgets to stay put but it has taken me multiple times to stabilize them.

I have read over the basic WordPress info on widgets, but maybe this is a theme problem or perhaps I am overlooking something when I save the widget in the sidebar area. I am new to Genesis and have no experience with code. Does anyone have any idea what I could do to correct this problem? I did a forum search but didn’t see this problem mentioned before. At this point, I’m worried that the widget areas of my site may not be reliable.  Thanks for your help–Tulie

http://historyvagabond.com

SoZo

Have you deactivated all plugins to rule out a conflict? Is WP up to date? Have you tried using a different browser?

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Tulie
    Participant

Yes to the first two, although I will double check. Will try a different browser and see what happens. Thanks–

Tulie
    Participant

Changing browsers did the trick. Thanks for your help. Tulie

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Prose Sidebar Widget Not Saving’ is closed to new replies.