Quattro Drop Down Menu Problem Partly Fixed, but…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Quattro Drop Down Menu Problem Partly Fixed, but…

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  brynte 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rian
    Participant

Hello,

I had a drop down menu problem, which i partly fixed. The items in the drop down menu could not be clicked on. They just disappeared. Thanks to another forum topic that problem has been solved by making changes at line 304 and 375 in the style.css file, but… it only worked for the first level of the drop down menu.

I still have exactly the same problems with the second ‘drop down’ level (which drops to the right). Ik can not be clicked on and disappears as if it’s a affraid of the mouse.

Anyone here who can help with this issue?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Rian.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Rian.

jtracy
    Participant

I’m having this same problem. It really needs to be fixed. If you mouse over a menu item (like Categories), it shows the sub-categories, but the second you try to mouse down to one, the entire sub-category menu disappears.

gwwiley

Having same problem as jtracy. Just switched over two days ago. Need help with a fix.

nutsandbolts

Can one (or all) of you post a link to your site? It’s much easier to troubleshoot if we can see what you see.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

brynte
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.