Read more link + shorcodes

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Read more link + shorcodes

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

steffie
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently using the Jane theme and want to move the post meta from its current position. I have been trying to move the post meta to sit under the post title but can’t for the life of me work this one out.

I have tried using simple edits but that is not working with my theme (saw all the posts that other people were having issues with this as well), so have disabled it. I have worked out how to change the author and date and comments, but when I put in comments and categories, it puts these on a new line for each. Also with the categories, it gives me a “Filed under” which I cannot work out is coming from.

I would like to have : By [post_author] on [post_date] in [post_categories]. I will also like [post_comments] to sit beside the ” Read full story” line.

The way it currently looks, it looks like this stuff belongs to the post below and not the one above.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am getting the hang of css but the above stuff is way above my head.

thanks

Stephanie

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  steffie.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  steffie.
    http://sewacrookedline.com

Susan

Steffie – go ahead and submit a support ticket to the PDCD support desk, and I will assist you over there.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.