Refund

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scott47 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

normanb
    Participant

Hi. I have just bought genesis and a theme but I can’t get my head round it. It is not exactly intuitive. I would like my money back. Please advise.

kathiemt
    Participant

Norman, have you looked at the instructions on how to use it?  I found the themes a bit confusing at first, but now love them and learn something new with each one.  Perhaps if you go to My Studiopress/Downloads/Get Started and go through that first, and then come back here to ask questions or click on ‘Get Help’.  Everyone has always been so helpful.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

normanb
    Participant

Many thanks, Kathiemt. I will have a look but I would still like to know how to get a refund. Do you know who I contact? Should I just contact my bank ?

kathiemt
    Participant

No, don’t contact your bank. You need to go to the Get help section in My Studiopress top right hand corner of this screen. That’s not fair to the people if you go to your bank, without giving them a chance here to sort out your problem.

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

normanb
    Participant

Ok thanks Kathiemt. I don’t want to be unfair to anyone. I just don’t know the procedure. Thanks for all your help!

RoxyJ
    Participant

Here is a link to the refund policy with instructions (its found at the very bottom of the page)

http://www.studiopress.com/refund-policy

normanb
    Participant

Thankyou for the info, Roxyj. That is really generous of them (and reassuring).

scott47
    Participant

I agree with kathiemt, I would at least give it a chance because I was confused and overwhelmed a little when I first bought Genesis but it’s really top of the line when it comes to themes. I didn’t understand the customization it’s capable of at first and I admit it does takes a bit of research but there are tutorials that cover most of what needs to be learned. It’s well worth it in my opinion.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.